Would you like to volunteer at NOJA?
- Fill out this volunteer registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a Criminal Record Check (CRC) - instructions below.
- Download, sign, and submit this Statutory Declaration to email@example.com
All volunteers are required to complete a Criminal Record Check (CRC).
This can be done in one of the following ways.
1) Online Option (BC Services Card Required)
Visit https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck and follow the instructions. Please note: you will need an access code. Please obtain this code from the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 250-546-8330.
See BC Services Card FAQ here.
2) In-Person at School Office
Pick up a CRCRR026 Volunteer Form from the office or download here. Complete the form and submit to the office in person along with Gov't ID. If you already have a valid CRC, you can also use this form to give consent to share with NOJA.